"For those who seek a bespoke and individual form of training, which is designed solely for them."
Are you worried about presenting at work or leading your team meeting? Do you get nervous when asked to contribute ideas?
Perhaps you want to launch your own product or idea?
One to One
Individual lessons can go down many different routes and depend entirely on the individual and the first session. A range of techniques can be used from public speaking technique, breath and vocal work, presentation and mentoring to meditation and self-hypnosis. We'll use whatever is right for you at the time of your lesson.
Public Speaking Consultancy work with a diverse range of professionals and individuals, including actors, sports personalities and TV presenters. We respect our clients' wishes and confidentiality. Our sessions are designed to fit around busy schedules and stressful events.
FACE TO FACE LESSONS
YOUR 60 minute LESSON also INCLUDES:
• A fully qualified, highly experienced and committed coach
• Pre-lesson contact to learn about your goals
• A follow up report with lesson notes, and homework if required
• A special lesson plan/goal setting structure designed around you and your coach's chosen objectives should you continue your training
• Home Study material and options to progress and move forward in between sessions
• Equipment (sound systems, projector) and any materials that your coach may use
only £75.00 per lesson when you book a block of 6
Your coach will come into your work, organisation or home. You can also come to us. Additional charges may apply for travelling outside of Edinburgh or for us booking a hall space.
All trainers are normally full around 2 weeks in advance. Please book your lesson and we will confirm dates with you asap. If you urgently need a date, we will do our very best to help!
Online Lessons are great for initial consultations, check-ins and presentation training specifically (when you just need a professional to assess and offer feedback on your delivery). Your lesson includes pre lesson contact and a follow up email on what was covered.